In times like these it is even more important that we care, respect and look after each other, that’s why we ask you to read the corona rules that we implemented (starting from the 28th of Sept). “Better to dance with rules, then not at all”, right? Our group classes are small (10-12 people as max) and we’ll maintain the minimum capacity for all our classes & events in order to have enough space between each couple.
– In order to avoid the spread of the virus the face-mask is mandatory in our classes with one exception (read below).
– For the partnerwork classes, the best option is to dance with a fixed partner but if you don’t want to it is not mandatory. We give 2 options:
1. If you prefer to dance with 1 partner only, please agree with him/her & let us know (if you live together the face mask is not mandatory but please bring it for the footwork/solo part). Do you need help to find a fixed partner? Let us know or ask in the group chat.
2. If you prefer to switch partners the face mask is mandatory. We’ll switch fast so you won’t dance with the same person for long + we’ll use the hand-gel more often during the class.
– When not dancing, please maintain the 1.5m distance, also when entering or leaving the studio. Don’t forget to give people who finished their classes space to leave the studio.
– Good to remind: if you’re not feeling well or if you’re waiting for your corona-test results please inform us & stay home.
– Please try to avoid any massive dance party, do it for your classmates.
– Last but not least: remember to have fun & bring all your positive energy at class. We need it!
Please notice that we can change/reinforce these rules depending on the situation. Contact us if you have more questions: email@example.com